News East West
MUMBAI: In her first press conference after the Bigg Boss finale on Saturday, runner-up Tanisha, who got intimate with Armaan Kohli during her stay in the reality show, was asked by media people about her family’s objection to her relationship.
Tanisha denied this, saying that her family trusts her as a mature person.
About Armaan, she said, “He is my best friend and was there for me in the house. We are close, and the whole world has seen the rest on TV, so they can draw their conclusions. I won’t say any more.”
But it looks like her mother Tanuja is not happy about Tanisha’s relationship with the mercurial Armaan.
People could sense tension between the mom-daughter duo when they met during the finale.
Perhaps her mother wanted to make her unhappiness about the relationship very clear to Tanisha at the very first meeting after months. But Tanisha could be heard telling her mom that she would discuss the issue later, `not now, please.’
The mother also looked visibly upset when Armaan spoke about Tanisha at the finale.
Seems like Tanisha would have tough time convincing her mom about the relationship.
But on the other hand, the other lovebird pair of Bigg Boss winner Gauhar and Kushal Tandon seems to be rock-solid as Gauhar has made it clear that her love for Kushal is real. Let us hope.
- Kushal calls Tanisha `a flop actress, fatso, 36-year-old aunty’
- Gauhar Khan is a `b…ch personfied,’ says nude yoga guru Vivek Mishra after eviction from Bigg Boss
- Tanisha and Armaan Kohli are backbiters, says Shilpa after her ouster from Bigg Boss
- Bigg Boss 7 – Sunny Leone versus Vivek Mishra
- Salman warns Tanisha about intimacy with Armaan Kohli in Bigg Boss house
- Sangram Singh to win Bigg Boss 7?
- Salman may favour Kaol’s sister Tanisha in Bigg Boss 7
- Why Poonam Pandey badly wants to be in Bigg Boss
- Shocking news about Bigg Boss 7: UK actress Hazel Keech says there was not enough water and food
- Salman Khan flirts with Elli Avram in Bigg Boss
- Tanisha, Armaan talk sex in leaked video